Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Back!

Hey Everyone!

I am very disappointed in myself for not keeping up with my blog, but now it's a new year and I am going to make sure to keep this up to date!

Lots has happened over the last few months. I have had lots of wine and over the holidays and I have received many great wines as presents for Christmas and my Birthday.
Here is a list of wines that are now in my cellar (oh yeah. My wife and I built a new cellar! I'll get to that later)

Wines Received


  • Reininger Ash Hollow Syrah 2006

  • Gaja Dogromis Barolo 2005

  • Chateau de Beaucasatel Cotes du Rhone 2009

  • 2010 Bordeaux Futures Chateau Haut-Bergey (To be received 2013)

  • and many more (Check my cellar for updates)

Ah and we now have a wine cellar in our house. My wife and I took on the task. What a great way to encourage communication in our relationship! I will post pictures soon. Really happy with the outcome.



Get ready for some reviews. They will be coming



Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment